Saturday 7 May 2011

Howdy Partner!

Welcome to Farm Girl for the Future! I am Alex, a fourth generation farm girl who raises cattle, and grain crops. I am also involved in 4-H and show cattle in my spare time. We have currently 150 cattle, 100 of those being purebred Charolais. My sisters and I are involved in the feeding, raising and selling of the calves. In March we are able to put our marketing skills to the test and sell bulls to buyers from across Canada. Through these experiences I have learned a great deal about myself and the farming industry around me. My blog will be an insight into what it is that a typical farm girl goes through in order to keep the farm up and running. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi ALex,

    BEst of luck with your blog project. It might be interesting to see how many comments you get and how far away some of your followers will be. COngratulations on your new undertaking and best of luck. Wayne

    ReplyDelete